Kimber Stainless II .45 ACP. THE ACCURACY, dependability and renowned Kimber features of this family set the standard against which all other 1911 brands and models are measured. Their legendary performance has made Kimber the world’s largest producer of 1911 pistols. The Stainless II is built entirely from stainless steel. Combine these foundations with the slim nature of the 1911 and you have the cornerstone in carry and concealability.
The Stainless II .45 ACP combines features found in the Two-Tone family with the classic look and rugged durability of stainless steel. Refined scallop/checkered rosewood logo grips round out this timeless classic.
- Each part is manufactured to the tightest tolerances and fit together by hand
- Rosewood grips feature the Kimber logo
- Chamber and barrel are machined from solid stainless steel to critical match grade dimensions
- Kimber’s match grade trigger breaks crisp and clean at 4-5 pounds
- Three hole trigger
- Manufacturer: Kimber
- Model: Stainless II
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Height: 5.25″
- Barrel Length: 5″
- Overall Length: 8.7″
- Width: 1.28″
- Weight (with empty magazine): 38 oz.
- Magazine Capacity: 7
- Guide Rod: Full Length
- Recoil Spring: 16 lbs.
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Twist Rate: 16 (Left Hand)
- Sights: Fixed Low Profile
- Sight Raduis: 6.8″
- Trigger Type: Aluminum
- Trigger Factory Setting: 4-5 lbs.